Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form or provide online banking or investing credentials.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or credentials for our online investing or banking accounts. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Why we collect it
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — Your information permits us to personalize our website with your unique financial information.
- To improve our website — We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions — Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide in your profile may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your Blueleaf services, or to send you information at the request of other Blueleaf users to whom you disclose your email address, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect it
Blueleaf takes your security seriously. We use secure Web standards (HTTPS, SSL) to keep your confidential information secure between your web browser and our servers. We never store your usernames and passwords for third party sites on our servers, even in encrypted form. We encrypt all other personally identifiable information stored on our servers, including any Blueleaf credentials, connection information identifying where your information is stored with our third parties, and any transaction information.
To ensure your data remain secure, we and our partners follow the ISO 27002 standard, a code of practice for information security. Your data are stored on servers located in secure facilities that have successfully passed a SAS 70 Type II audit and follow the ISO 27002 information security framework. We and our partners are obligated to periodically submit to routine audits, including the physical security of our servers, network monitoring and security, and the security of our applications.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive, through your Web browser. A cookie enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. To best use our site, please permit cookies from blueleaf.com and *.blueleaf.com in your browser settings.
Information and Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), because we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on February 4, 2010.